Learn about the fundamentals of Sound Healing, the instruments, how to play them, different techniques to relax, release, and balance energy. Students will learn how to hold space for individuals and small groups. Walk away with basic sound healing skills to integrate into your current healing space or enough to get started if completely new to working with vibrational healing.
The Sonic Being Method is a protocol developed over the past ten years and offers the correct way to give your client the proper dosage of sounds and vibrations without over-activating them. This course is great for body workers, acupuncturists, and other practitioners wishing to broaden their offerings. No prior knowledge in sound healing needed but their will be a book list to start expanding your journey into this dynamic subject.
Saturday and Sunday, November 3rd and 4th, 11am - 6pm
Students will receive a Level 1 certificate after completing the following:
– Completion of the 2 day course
– Perform 5 complimentary sound baths for friends – turn in feedback forms
– Read 2 books from book list – turn in short book report (1 page)
– Take short Quiz on Basic Sound Healing Knowledge
– Apprentice at a Sonic Being Sound Bath (minimum of one session but may apprentice additional to expand “real life" sound bath experience from behind the scenes (only required for those who would like to perform group sound baths)
(Register before Friday, October 12th)
Training Fee: $625
$250 deposit to reserve your spot, final balance is due 5 days before class (Monday, October 29th)
* Space is limited to 12 students to provide an authentic learning experience
* Deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future training within one year of original date
Email Michelle to register or to receive more information
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Michelle Berc has been practicing Sound Healing for over a decade and has received a certification in the field from the Sound & Consciousness Institute in San Francisco. Additional trainings include Vibrational Sound Therapy, self-studies, and multiple workshops from leaders in the sound therapy field. She is known for her signature ‘Sonic Being’ chakra balancing sound bath with the crystal bowls. She recently became a certified HeartMath practitioner as well as a trained breathwork facilitator.
Michelle is also the founder and curator of the Create:Fixate Foundation, a nonprofit arts organization dedicated to supporting emerging artists and musicians. Exploring and understanding human energy through art and music has been a passion of Michelle’s since her childhood.