Join Michelle Berc and Skye Ray for a healing breath and sound journey that will relax the mind, balance energy centers, and rejuvenate your spirit.
The program includes light breathwork with vocal toning leading into a deeper breathwork session that will raise your body’s frequency to meet your spirit. This allows the release of blocked energy and a connection to deep healing insights. Be guided by a live and acoustic performance of sacred and rare instruments. Once the work is done, relax into a blissful sonic universe will be created with Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls. Vibrations will be shared from other instruments such as Sacred Drums & Percussion, Gongs, Didjeridoo, Tuning Forks, and more. Sounds and vibrations are tuned to 432hz – a natural frequency found in nature and sacred geometry which are more nutritional for the human being.
– Emotional Balance
– A Clear Mind with Increased Focus
– Feel Lighter in Your Body
– Deeper and Restful Sleep
– Stress Relief
– Harmony and Flow
– Deep Relaxation when other Meditation Techniques Fail
Early Bird: $30
How to RSVP:
Please reserve your spot by sending your contribution by using one of the following options:
— Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please click sending funds to “friends and family” or add $2 if you insist on the service button).
—- Venmo to: @Michelle-Berc (please include your email addy)
—- Use your credit card with an extra $2 service fee by clicking here: link coming soon
— Walk-ups will only be accepted if the event doesn’t sell out
Prepare for your experience:
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes early
— Dress in layers so you are able to adjust your body temperature
– Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time
– Many like to bring Crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the crystal bowls